We hope that you can join us and the main man himself on the evening of Saturday, December 11th 2021 at 1 pm, for our “Afternoon Tea with Santa” at the Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre.
Join Spectrum’s Team Santa as we indulge in afternoon tea with a difference alongside our very good friend Santa. Santa will tell us all that he’s been up to, tell us about his Christmas Eve plans, lead a Christmas Singalong and bring a little Christmas cheer as well as a meet and greet with all those attending.
We may have also played a little trick on Santa 🙂
The event content is aimed primarily at children between 3 and 10 years as an approximate average for your reference, but children of all ages can attend. Our time with Santa is always a lot of fun, regardless of age and the perfect Christmas event for all the family. Our Santa events are always one of our favourite and most popular events each year.
Afternoon Tea is for all attendees and each child will get to individually meet Santa and is also be provided with a Spectrum present and a special little gift from Santa. The approximate duration of this event is 1hr-1hr15 mins as a guideline.
Please ensure you have read all the notes provided before booking. We will aim to confirm places for this event as quickly as possible, typically in less than a week.
Important Event Notes
- Please note that this is a very carefully considered event in a beautiful and spacious environment alongside the high levels of Hilton hospitality.
- This event is limited to 80 persons in a large area and is provided in a reduced capacity format to allow for suitable space.
- Our light supper consists of a seasonal Afternoon Tea for all attendees – made up of sandwiches, light snacks, cakes and drinks. Please advise of any food allergies in the form below.
- Please note that in line with catering, presents and so forth, all payments are non-refundable for this event.
Event Costs & Summary
The cost to attend the Supper with Santa event is £12 per adult and £20 per child. Your payment will be required to secure your places as soon as they are confirmed back to you. Place confirmations will be issued quickly due to close proximity to the event, as well as notification if you are placed on the waiting list.
Please work to the following timeframe as an approximate guideline
- 1 pm arrival and table seating – if adjusted this will be by no more than 1hr
- Car parking (payable and 24hrs) is available in the Grand Arcade car park which adjoins to the hotel
- The payment deadline for this event will be November 30th and tickets are non-refundable.
If your circumstances change for any reason after requesting places, and you are no longer able to attend the event, then please let us know at your earliest possible opportunity. Any tickets not paid for by November 30th will be immediately cancelled and passed to the waiting list if there has been no contact. Sadly, due to the high demands we face and in the interests of fairness, not showing for events you are booked on to, or not paying for them, will have an adverse effect on gaining places at future events due to the waiting lists in place.
Should you have any questions in regards to this event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com