Welcome to Spectrum Support.
Spectrum is passionate about the work we do with families and carers of children with Autism, additional needs and disabilities. We provide that support in many ways. Our charity provides ongoing support for children from birth to 18 years of age- families do not need an ‘official’ diagnosis to access our resources; they just need to be registered with us. Our membership is free.
We are huge advocates of peer-to-peer learning, sharing like-minded families’ knowledge and experiences on similar journeys. In addition to this, we can also provide access to our dedicated child and family support.
Our support team is accessible to our members from the comfort of their own home, regardless of their geography or location. Our help is complementary to any other steps you have taken.
Spectrum also supports families in a variety of further ways, such as:
- Providing fun-filled weekend sessions where children and their families can find inclusion and understanding.
- Exciting day excursions, dedicated monthly sessions and events.
- MAX cards offer discounted admission to a variety of over 12,000 venues across the UK.
- Opportunities for children to complete recognised national awards such as The Arts Award.
- Access to secure and dedicated Minecraft servers for children with additional needs.
We are delighted to have won both the Cambridge Live Community Group award alongside the Luminus Community Inspiration award through the work that we do with families in this area. Spectrum is also referenced on Pinpoint’s website, and a number of our volunteers have experience working alongside Pinpoint to help support children in school and at home.
As part of our close work with the fantastic community foundations in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Essex and Sussex, we provide dedicated support time to families in these counties every month.
How to contact Spectrum Support
Reach our support team in 5 easy ways
If you would like to access Spectrum Support, you can do this in five straightforward ways, and the buttons below will take you there nice and quickly. You will need to know your Spectrum Membership number for each of these methods.
- Open a LiveChat with Spectrum Support during normal working hours (10 am – 4 pm) – a message will still reach the team outside of these hours.
- Reach the team via Facebook Messenger
- Email the team direct at email@example.com
- Submit a Support request via our form below
- Call us on 01223 955404 and request a Support callback
We look forward to you getting in touch.