Spectrum TV is part of our Digital Reach project, included in our work supported by the National Lottery Community Fund to expand our digital services, raise awareness of our work support families of children with Autism, additional needs and disabilities.
Our newly launched channel will evolve over time and include such areas of work to name but a few:
– Showcase Spectrum events, days out and activities
– Form part of our media for supporting children on Arts Award qualifications and accreditations
– Cover Q&A’s with the different partners and venues that we work with
– Provide visual guidance and walkthroughs on Spectrum’s services
– Reviews of SEN services and Sensory products
– Highlight the achievements and journeys of the children and families that we work with
– Behind the scenes with the Spectrum team
We hope that you enjoy our channel and the digital journey ahead for us. Please do visit and subscribe to Spectrum TV and like and comment on our videos, it really helps us a lot.