As part of our digital expansion of services, improving accessibility for those we support and responding to the situations presented by Covid-19, we have launched our Spectrum Live Chat service across our website.
Our Live Chat service is accessible in the bottom right-hand corner of every page on our site, providing you with the opportunity to engage with the Spectrum team over extended working hours throughout the day and ask any questions about our services.
We have already seen fantastic engagement through this mechanism with the families we support as well as new families looking to join us. For this, we owe a huge amount of thanks to the fantastic team at Live Chat for working with us on it, testing, mobile and desktop implementation with our team and sponsoring the project. We are hugely grateful for their efforts and have quickly been able to see a sample of the gains from it.
Spectrum Live Chat is perfect for gaining quick answers or direction in many areas of our work, such as asking:
– How to complete our free Spectrum membership?
– How to request a Max Card?
– How to request places at Spectrum events and days out?
– Checking your Spectrum membership number if you have misplaced it
– How to get in touch with the Spectrum Support team for areas like family support, anxiety, challenging behaviour, EHCP and DLA?
– How to join the team and become a volunteer at Spectrum?
We hugely look forward to the ongoing expansion of the service into new areas for the benefit of those we support.